Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Mary Balogh

I have another goal I want to accomplish in the near future. I want to reread all my Mary Balogh's. I have read every MB ever written and I have a pretty massive collection. She has written about 65 books along with assorted short stories in various anthologies. I own all but 12 of her books. When I discovered MB back in the '80's quite by chance, I found I didn't want to let them go. So started my first episode of glomming.

Why do I want to reread them? The other day I saw a discussion on a message board about MB favorites and I realized I had no clue (except for the two listed below). I have read every one of her books but I can't remember much about most of them. So I'm going to reread and grade them so I can at least come up with a complete favorites and least favorites list.

Before I get started I know these are on my favorites list:

The Notorious Rake (reread this dozens of times - probably my all time favorite)
Snow Angel

No comments:

Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in!  Good thing because I have no idea what my password is.  In ...