Thursday, July 21, 2005

First Blog

Well, I don't know what the hell I'm doing yet but I'll figure this blogging thing out eventually. I am starting this blog so I can record my thoughts and musing about subjects pertaining to books I read. I might possibly write some mini-reviews too. Depends on my time and inclination. I'll also throw in time to time some thoughts and personal opinions on my life and society in general. My politics might even sneek in here occasionally since I'm very opinionated. I'm a liberal and a feminist and proud of it.

I frequently blog other romance readers and envy their ability to articulate so well on what they think about what they read. This blogging thing is just journaling and journaling takes practice. I figure I'll get better at it as I go along and my writing skills will get better. I used to be a pretty good writer in college but I have gotten rusty. I'll try not to bore myself and others.

No comments:

Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in!  Good thing because I have no idea what my password is.  In ...