Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday cookie exchange

I'm still trying to finish some book reviews but other things keep getting in my way. My circle meets tonight at 7:00 for our annual cookie exchange. Gaaack, I have to bake 4 dozen Christmas cookies. Crap. When I was a stay-at-home mom this was no problem for me. I baked cookies for the kids all the time. But I rarely bake anymore. I need to come up with an easy Christmas cookie recipe. I have frozen chocolate chip cookie dough but dare not show my face tonight with plain ol' chocolate chip. Bob suggested I bake those and put green and red sprinkles on top :) I'm tempted, but that'd be cheating. ::sigh:: So instead of blogging I need to hunt up a recipe.

No comments:

Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in!  Good thing because I have no idea what my password is.  In ...