Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Spring!!



This is a picture of my planter beside the front walkway. Tomorrow is Easter and I'm in a springy mood. I found another free template called 'Spring' which I hacked all to bits to come up with what you see here. I'm not creative or talented enough to design something original but I'm pretty good at copying other people's code.

This template incorporates partially transparent PNG images for the sidebar and body but Internet Explorer cannot display PNG files properly so they look solid. For best results, use Netscape 7.0+, Mozilla 1.7+, or Firefox 1.0+.

Back to the grindstone. Still working on taxes :(

4 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

My goodness - where ever I go people are getting new looks to their blogs! Very nice!!!!

Suisan said...

Hey, nice fresh look!

(It IS a bit confusing when I click on a favorites link and something very unexpected pops up. But I'm easily confused.)

*hanging head in shame* I still use IE and it looks fine.

Tara Marie said...

I love the springy new look, nice colors.

CindyS said...

I wish there were flowers in my garden but, I was lazy and now I'm suffering ;)

I'm going to go start up firefox and see what you are talking about.

CindyS

Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in!  Good thing because I have no idea what my password is.  In ...