- Handbell concert plus rehearsals
- Son hit by a car while walking across the street (he's OK, just very very sore). took a ride in an ambulance to the hospital.
- No power for 2 days, no cable TV, no cable internet for a week (Bob drove me crazy... No ESPN, no Golf Channel, no surfing the internet, etc.)
- Worked 10-12 hour days for 3 solid weeks (plus weekends)
- Shipped our software product on 12/22. Big ship party (booze, champagne, food)!
- Finished Christmas shopping, wrapping, baking, decorating, etc.
- Daughter's boyfriend, his mother and sister came for Christmas Eve dinner. Then we all headed to church where I played in handbell choir while daughter played flute. She's very good (10 years of lessons) but hasn't picked it up in two years. She was AWESOME. She played Silent Night during the candle lighting while the congregation sang. It was so beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes.
- Another snowstorm
- Comp time the week after Christmas. I slept in late EVERY morning. Bob still driving me crazy since he decided to take this week of vacation too. We spent lots of time together but I'm ready for him to go back to work. He's taking a golf vacation in March and asked if I want to go along.... Uh... NO.
Monday, January 01, 2007
December was rough for me
Thanks for kicking my butt and waking me up, Cindy! December was a rough month:
Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in! Good thing because I have no idea what my password is. In ...
I'm meant to post this a couple weeks ago. I was amazed to discover that I have read 92 out of AAR's Top 100. Of the 8 I have not...
COPYRIGHT: 2010 PAGES: 393 SETTING: Contemporary TYPE: Straight Romance SENSUALITY: Warm REASON FOR READING: I enjoyed my first book b...
I promised to post my Top 100 Romances that I submitted to AAR a few days ago. I procrastinated until the last minute. No surprise there. ...