Saturday, October 22, 2005

New look

I am sick of the old template so I'm trying out this free template and really like the colors.

After playing with it for a couple of hours adjusting it, I looked up at the walls of my computer room and realized it's the same color as the template's background :) No wonder I liked it so well! It's kind of a latte/coffee/mocha shade.

I used this same color when I painted the living room, family room and hallways. Very warm and comfy feeling. It blended very well with the rest of my color scheme (if you can call it that). I painted one large wall in the kitchen a periwinkle blue (love it). And our bedroom a pretty willow green with white crown moldings.

Bob says: "What's wrong with white walls? White goes with everything."

::sigh::

Getting off topic here. Anyway, I hope I don't get tired of this template for a while.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like! Very nice look.

CindyS said...

I like it also. Love the turquoisey blue at the top.

Doing reno houses I am the one who picks the colors. I told hubby (Bob too) that we would paint everything one colour and it's pretty much the background colour of your blog ;) People come in all the time and ask what colour is on the walls because it seems to change in differing light. Sandstone Cove by Behr - yep, memorized!

I taught Bob the beauty of coloured walls and now he lets me paint whatever I want. Apparently 35 years of white was enough for him.

CindyS

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I like it. The blue goes well with the mocha/latte.

Megan Frampton said...

I love blue and brown. Mm, cozy.

Rosario said...

Hey, it looks lovely!

Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in!  Good thing because I have no idea what my password is.  In ...