Sunday, September 25, 2005

Home Again, Home Again

We had a superb trip. The weather was perfect (except for a little fog along the the northern California coast); sunny and warm with some cool nights. We saw some fantastic sights; giant redwoods (including the three tallest known trees in the world), Oregon caves (awesome), and Crater Lake (beautiful).

And I read lots of books. I don't think I'm up to writing reviews on all these but I may be able to stir up some energy later. At the very least I hope to post a list with a summary and a grade.

Crap. I have a whole boatload of blogs to catch up with too. I missed all you reader bloggers!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Welcome back, Renee!

Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in!  Good thing because I have no idea what my password is.  In ...