Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Job Interview

I have a job interview today and I'm so nervous I can hardly sit still and I have massive stomach butterflies. To tell the truth I don't really want the job. I have enjoyed my time off and it wouldn't make me feel bad to stay home a few more months. Am I lazy or what?

I got into this training program but I have to keep looking for work until I get state approval. If I get the job then I'm out of the program. So it's a dilemma but I will do my best in the interview - the job sounds exactly like what I was doing in my previous job. But I don't do well in interviews.

Wish me luck!

UPDATE: It went pretty well, but I know there are of ton of other candidates so the chances are low that I got it. But that's OK. I'll survive and the training program will be good.

7 comments:

Karen W. said...

Good luck, Renee. Fingers crossed!

Leslie said...

After reading your post I kind of hope you didn't get the job. :) Only so you can continue with the training program and get the job you really want. Good Luck!

ReneeW said...

Thanks KarenW & Leslie.

CindyS said...

It's been a week now so I guess you would know. I hope everything works out the way you need it to!
CindyS

ReneeW said...

Cindy: I still haven't heard one way or the other on the job but I'm resigned that I won't get it. And I'm OK with that. But if I do get it I'll blog about it. Thanks.

Kristie (J) said...

I always consider that first interview more practice than anything else. If I'm offered the job - excellent. If I don't, it helps that I'm just a tad more relaxed for the next one, knowing a bit more what to expect.

Rosario said...

Renee, I hope whatever happens, it turns out to be what's best for you!

Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in!  Good thing because I have no idea what my password is.  In ...