Thursday, April 02, 2009

March Reads

I just learned a really neat trick on how to create a table in blogger. So I'm showing off. Here is a table of my March reads.




The next trick I want to learn is how to create a column on the left with images of the book covers. Not sure if that is possible. Never could get that to work in Excel.

Update: I figured out how to add images but it was a lot of work resizing them.

Now I suppose I should write a review or two or a dozen. I have 3 half finished. One of them is for Kristie on a very favorite book of hers.

All of the the B+ books were great but Breathless by Laura Lee Guhrke was outstanding and almost an A if not for a couple niggles that bothered me but still a great read.


6 comments:

Wendy said...

You read two of my favorites last month. The Man Behind The Cop was one of my favorites from 2008 - and Breathless might be my all-time favorite romance ever.

ReneeW said...

Wendy: I read TMBTC because of your review awhile back and greatly enjoyed it! Thanks for the rec. Also I was especially surprised at how much I enjoyed Breathless. It had been sitting in my TBR forever. If I'd known I had such a little treasure hidden in there I would have picked it up sooner.

Kara said...

What a great chart!!! Very nicely done.

Kristie (J) said...

Ooooh - very cool!! I'm going to have to try that too! Now that I'm upgraded to the new blogger, things are ever so much easier!!

CindyS said...

Holy cow! Read lots of books for March and now I want a pretty table on my blog too. I just don't have a need for one ;)

Cindys

Kate Diamond said...

Ooh! Pretty table! I bow down to your superior blogging skills... going to have to figure out how to do this!

On an entirely different note, our blog just reopened for business. I'd love it if you came by.

http://dscribwomen.blogspot.com

Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in!  Good thing because I have no idea what my password is.  In ...