Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Dev gave me this cute little Halloween treat:



We had a Halloween party at work with a potluck and costumes, office decorating contest and bingo. Some people brought spooky food. Someone brought these black duck eggs which are some kind of Chinese delicacy and were the grossest thing I have ever seen. Someone took pictures of costumes and the weird food. The employees' kids are coming later for trick or treating at all of our offices. I love seeing all the kids costumes.

I bought a huge bag of candy for the trick or treaters from the neighborhood. We usually only get 5 kids. Guess who has to eat all that leftover candy :)

2 comments:

Dev said...

Which is exactly why I quit buying candy ~ I ended up being the one who ate it all. Well, unless I was really, really good and gave it all to kiddo.

This year, I'm going to my sister's for dinner and a scary movie.

ReneeW said...

Dev: You are so good! I really don't want it in the house so I'll probably bring it to work tomorrow and leave it in the kitchen. I'm sure it will disappear. I just lost weight this summer and I don't want to gain it back.

Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in!  Good thing because I have no idea what my password is.  In ...