I'm all packed and ready to go. Of course, lots of books are packed too since I love to read in the car. I can hardly wait to get some sun and stock up on my Vitamin D. Funny thing is during my annual checkup this year they checked my Vitamin D level (along with cholesterol and a bunch of other stuff). My vitamin D is WAY low. Around 20 when it's supposed to be 30 - 150. So this is a sign I must need a vacation in the sun, don't you think?
Here's the books I'm bringing along:
- Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh
- Just One of the Guys by Kristan Higgins
- Flat-out Sexy by Erin McCarthy
- Midnight Run by Lisa Marie Rice
- A Bucket of Ashes by P. B. Ryan (an historical mystery - last in the Nell Sweeney series)
- Seize the Fire by Laura Kinsale (this one has been in my TBR forever)
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We had a wonderful time at my sister's. But it was a close call. Almost had to cancel. She lost power around 10 am due to all the heavy snow that was falling but fortunately it came back on. Backup plan was to have it at MY house. Yikes. We also got a couple more inches of snow today and our lights were flickering. But it turned to rain thank goodness and the roads were slick as snot with rain on top of ice/packed snow. I hope it's all melted by the time we get back.