Quite a few of these were in my TBR a long time. The Anne Stuart was a disappointment with a horribly cruel hero and a heroine with amnesia. But it was written in 1995 so I'll forgive her. I like her new stuff way better.
An avid reader of all types of romance - historical, paranormal, contemporary, romantic suspense - with some mystery and science fiction thrown in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I haven't touched my blog in over 6 years and I'm still logged in! Good thing because I have no idea what my password is. In ...
-
I don't usually read YA books but Keishon recommended Twilight and I found the premise intriguing, so I decided to check it out from t...
-
THB had three things going for it before I cracked the cover: 1) I'm a fan of American Historicals (i.e. Westerns) (especially those wri...
-
I finished the last episode of North & South last night. Now I get it. What all the fuss was about. When I first heard about it from...











No comments:
Post a Comment